[Deaf-lug] Hardy Heron and wireless

Paul Johnston gingerdeafman at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 09:36:58 BST 2008

Hi all,

I know I could google for this but thought I'd put this to you guys first.  And keep this EGroup thriving :-)

I upgraded to Hardy last night.  So far so good, and a pretty smooth process.  Except my wireless no longer works!!

I know the reason - the wireless mode is swtiched off on my laptop and I don't know how to switch it on.  The laptop in question is Dell Inspiron 1300.  Under Gutsy I could toggle that mode using one of the function keys (FN key + F2 key which has wireless symbol on it).  This doesn't work under Hardy.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Paul.