[Deaf-lug] Laptops

Tue Jul 1 18:00:58 BST 2008

Matthew - that's why I'm interested in the MSI Wind...better keyboard ;)

However that's solved by eeePC's 1001 model which is same size as the
MSI Wind...but eeePC goes with Flash storage while MSI Wind use normal HDD.

I'm in favour of HDD since it means I can store coupla of movies on it
without needing a flash disk