[Deaf-lug] Virtual Hosts

Dafydd Eveleigh dafydd at evejam.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 18:58:43 BST 2008

Thank you very much

I actually figured it out last night.

It would appear that the default host overridden the other host so by
disabling the default using

sudo a2dissite default

It allowed me to set up virtual host for the sites I want. However
when I did

sudo a2ensite default

the default site no longer comes up!!!!

It is certainly an a patchy server!!!!! :-)

I am not worried but would like to work out why to enhance my
understanding of apache but not a biggy at the moment.

I will certainly try the rapache.

Thank you for sharing my pain.