[Deaf-lug] Virtual Hosts

Sun Jun 22 12:28:42 BST 2008

Originally quicktime, but I now use Flash (ffmpeg can convert to FLV) as
it's the most accessible format. Just convert videos into FLV and use a
SWF player (there's the FLV Player plugin which I used in the past, and
there are quite a few other plugin's that can work with FLV...I will
have to take a look at my blog sometime to see which plugin I use now
but I focus on those that give me valid XHTML code)

Alternatively, if you are not hosting videos yourself, can always use
YouTube or other video hosting sites.