[Deaf-lug] Laptops

Sat Jun 28 14:26:28 BST 2008

£300 - hmm...however I would take the Linux version...it's the same
price, but comes with 20GB of storage and it's actually faster
(operating system is optimised for a low end system...Windows XP is not
optimised at all especially since it would want a virtual memory (swap
space) on the disk...and Flash can only take so many writes before it fails.