[Deaf-lug] font size

Dafydd Eveleigh dafydd at evejam.co.uk
Mon May 5 09:16:35 BST 2008

Have you downloaded all the available fonts?

If I remember correctly most of the standard fonts belong to Bill
Gates however they are available for free but because of copyright
restrictions they cannot be included in Ubuntu and have to be
downloaded separately.

I use 8.10 and I have no problems with font displaying in the browser.

Dafydd

PS Hope you all enjoyed Star Wars Day yesterday.