[Deaf-lug] Web Cam on Ubuntu 8.10

Dafydd Eveleigh dafydd at evejam.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 11:09:48 UTC 2008

I don' t use it for much.

I have set up motion so I can see what my dog gets up to during the
day just for a laugh.

But also I use it to play around with ffmpeg, and you'll never know
when it might be useful.

I am looking to set up ekgia phone at somepoint.

Basically it is not essential but a nice tool to have in my box as
you'll never know when you'll need it :-)