[Deaf-lug] USB Installation

dafydd at evejam.co.uk dafydd at evejam.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 09:16:22 UTC 2009

Hi Fitzan.

Your first option is somthing I am doing now  I am using the LIVE CD as there is an option to create USB installaion without installing Ubuntu.

But in case that fails How do u install from the network?

I remeber my BIOS has the option to install from the network but no idea as to  how to go about doing it.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond.

Dafydd

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange