[Deaf-lug] USB Installation

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:26:25 UTC 2009

Ah great to hear that.
I thought your cd player did not work when you said optical drive.
Does not matter I read it wrong but glad your sorted.

I did that method USB Startup Disk Creator  but did not work for me,
might be a rubbish USB that i have..

Fintan

* Dafydd Eveleigh <dafydd at evejam.co.uk> [2009-06-11 18:08:05 +0100]: