[Deaf-lug] Bangin my head

Tue May 19 21:10:55 UTC 2009

Using a mouse can be faster - it just depends on what you're doing exactly
and the nature of software.

After all, that's why I use a combination of keyboard/mouse - one can be
faster - and sometime there are GUI tools that are faster than their text
based or mouse-driven alternative - for example Gnome-Do - it's a GUI, but
make use of keyboard and is blazing fast for launching apps or other stuff..