[Derry] Introduction

M. Hasan Vazir derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 4 18:40:00 2002

Hi folks,

My apologies for being a silent 'spectator' for so long. I did mean to
respond and attend the meetings, but haven't been able to do so thus far.
This will have to be one of my New Year resolutions!
I am based in Derry and first installed Suse 7.0 almost two years ago, but
haven't made much progress. I can use the basic functions, but that is
about all.

I will definitely make an effort in the New Year and learn a few things to
really make a start.

Cheers.

Hasan