[Derry] CUPS for mandrake download

Robert Brown derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 3 23:12:01 2003

At 22:20 03/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Robert,
>
>I've taken a look through the control center and I can't see anything there
>that suggests a firewall.  Is there anything else that could be causing me
>trouble as I'd like to be able to ftp without the use of a bandwidth hungry
>browser..

When it gave me bother I just uninstalled Shorewall completely via the
control centre. Even though I stopped it running, it still kept going for
some reason, possible bug in the Mandrake setup, maybe?

I'd give removing the Shorewall package a go, if it still doesn't work just
reinstall it and we'll have to try some thing else....

--
Bye for now,
Robert Brown