[Derry] Meet tomorrow?

derry@mailman.lug.org.uk derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 14 21:34:00 2003

Hello all you lot there,

Anyone fancy a meet tomorrow night? I'm thinking its about time we started to
get this show on the road, so to speak. We now have 19 members, so that
should be enough to start a proper talks/lectures type of program for the
group.

I was hoping we could all meet up and discuss it, as well as trying to find a
regular meeting place that isn't a pub. I have a few ideas lined up, but I'd
like to discuss them with the group first.

So would 2030 tomorrow night suit? I was thinking maybe we could meet up
somewhere different this week, perhaps Badgers? Wetherspoons is getting more
and more dodgy on weeknights, Badgers is safe and usually pretty empty on
weeknights.

Opinions, anyone?

<motivational talk>
Remeber its your group too!