[Derry] Meet tomorrow?

Robert Brown derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 15 14:22:01 2003

Hello all you lot there,

Anyone fancy a meet tomorrow night? I'm thinking its about time we starte=
d to=20
get this show on the road, so to speak. We now have 19 members, so that=20
should be enough to start a proper talks/lectures type of program for the=
=20
group.

I was hoping we could all meet up and discuss it, as well as trying to fi=
nd a=20
regular meeting place that isn't a pub. I have a few ideas lined up, but =
I'd=20
like to discuss them with the group first.

So would 2030 tomorrow night suit? I was thinking maybe we could meet up=20
somewhere different this week, perhaps Badgers? Wetherspoons is getting m=
ore=20
and more dodgy on weeknights, Badgers is safe and usually pretty empty on=
=20
weeknights.=20

Opinions, anyone?=20

<motivational talk>