[Derry] Meeting tonight?

Robert Brown derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 22 16:57:01 2003

Hello all,

I'll start off by welcoming the new members who joined the list during th=
e=20
week, give us a shout we are quite friendly and don't bite: :-)

Other than that I'll like to know if you are up for a meet tonight? 2030 =
in=20
Badgers Bar, Orchard Street?

I don't want to complain but... 90% of the time only me and Tony turn up =
to=20
the meets. Could people please try and make an effort to show up I don't =
mean=20
to nag, its just a case of that to be able to lay on proper talks ans=20
workshops we need members to turn up, please?

If the meeting times don't suit or the location is not suitable, please l=
et me=20
know and I'll try and sort something different out. I know you can't alwa=
ys=20
attend, but once in a while would be nice. Pleeeeeeease?

--=20
Bye for now,
Robert Brown