[Derry] Meet tonight

Robert Brown derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 29 15:34:02 2003

Hello All,

Just a reminder about tonights meet, 2030 at Badgers Bar, Orchard Street if
you can make it.

Please could you make an effort to turn up. I don't want to nag, but
usually its only me and Tony turning up to the meets. If you can't make
could you at least say so on the list so that it saves me and Tony the
bother of turning when there is only the two of us. I have written to
several Linux organisations such as Mandrake, Red Hat and SuSE they have
all said the group needs to have an active membership before they will do a
talk or a lecture. We need people to become active members of the group so
that lectures, talks and seminars can be organised. I know many of you
cannot attend for various reason, but please if you can or cannot come
please say so on the list, it would help a lot.

Nagging over :-)

--
Bye for now,
Robert Brown