[Derry] Various bits

Robert Brown derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 7 19:01:01 2003

Hi all!

Weel firstly I must welcome all the new members who have joined up over the
last few months. You are all probably thinking the group was dead! Well, it
is a quiet group. So I was wondering does anyone fancy arranging a meet
within the new few weeks? If you are up for it, just post here and we can
arrange something suitable for all.

And on another note, would someone like to take over management of the list? I
am moving to England soon to start a new job and I will no longer be able to
maintain this list or the website. There isn't much work involved and it
isn't at all complicated. If you would like to take on the job let me know
and I'll arrange a transfer of passwords etc.

Cheers!

--
Bye for now,
Robert Brown