[Derry] Camera for Pi

Ferruccio E. Guicciardi C. ferrucho27 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:30:06 UTC 2012

Soon, we'll be able to develop "computer vision" applications with the Raspberry Pi.

From: seumas at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:07:27 +0000
To: derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Derry] Camera for Pi

Hi all, a 1080p camera modules for the Raspberry Pi is being developed. Details at:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2555

I'm sure you Pi owners can think of cool ideas for this (Dennis: rather than motion sensor, how about face recognition?!)

Cheers, Seumas--
Seumas Mackinnon
"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting,
but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with

life itself." -- Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

Why so many window blind shops in Derry?