[Derry] Meet on Wednesday?

Ferruccio E. Guicciardi C. ferrucho27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:53:25 UTC 2013

I'll be there tomorrow Wed/6/Feb.

From: declan at learningpool.com
To: derry at mailman.lug.org.uk
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:04:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [Derry] Meet on Wednesday?

Sounds Good.

From: derry-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk [derry-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] on behalf of Seumas Mackinnon [seumas at gmail.com]

Sent: 29 January 2013 20:54

Ok, well perhaps next week is best after all then! Next Wednesday OK with all? That's 6 February.

Cheers, Seumas

--

Seumas Mackinnon

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting,

but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with

life itself." -- Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

On 29 January 2013 20:51, Dennis Heaney