[dundee] Dundee City Council goes Linux!

Mark Harrigan mharrigan at cincout.com
Sat Dec 6 11:00:03 GMT 2003

Hrm, one IBM Z-Series 800 says no the tax will not fall. The only price I
can find for one is $400,000 in basic trim which translates into more
than 230,000 of our quids and then there's a nice juicey IBM support
contract to add to the mix :)

I reckon getting that all up and playing nice probably destroyed a lot
of a half million...

Mark