[dundee] (no subject)

mordak dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 23:52:14 2003

--------------3B223BA7D9FF9CAD95C1C886

I downloaded an article for duel booting which claimed that you could dule
boot from the windows 2000K botup menu. I have done this before using win98
and win2000k. Couldnt get it to work with linix tho.

having seen your email and got that to work I think the window2K loader would
work, I just didn't know enough about linux to understand the instructions.
Still its the only way to learn,  and its not like I havnt had to reinstall
windows serveral times when I was learn that.

Thanks for the help :-)

Jim