[dundee] TV-Out with Radeon 9000

Hans van der Merwe dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 16:25:01 2003

Have you solved this problem, I'm having the same!

------
I've just started using linux and the distro i'm using is SuSE
8.1, with the KDE desktop. My graphics card is a Sapphiretech Radeon
9000 - 128MB with TV-Out, I dual boot with windoze XP, when I have the
TV-out cable connected to the card I am unable to launch my desktop in
linux, I am restricted to the command line, this is quite infuriating to
have to keep unplugging cables to use linux and then to plug them in
again to watch a DVD on the TV in windoze,
------