[dundee] I've said it before and I'll say it again

Tom Stott dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 21:58:01 2003

hmmmmm, well i might be able to shed some light on this

last year i posted a message on a linux helpsite as i was having trouble
with dual display from my video card, anyhooo to cut a long story short
i got an email from this guy just before he posted to the lug asking
about the card (as he had the same one as me), what i am pesuuming has
happened is that he has lost my email (that he got from the website) and
just googled for my name and linux (or some combination) - which would
have brought him at the mailman archives of our list, (try googling for
your name and "linux" or "dundee" or some combination - its amazing how
accesible it is), and then he has just replied to the lug address, but
anyway thats my theory, its the only explanation i can come too,

Tom