[dundee] Meeting

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Fri May 2 03:09:02 2003

We've got all the relevant things in place for a meeting now and I'm
going to try and book the lecture theatre for Tuesday 13th May. Anyone
who feels like doing something for the meeting, make you offers now.

I suspect I'll end up doing some sort of install of userfriendly (ick,
ick, ick(1)) Linux for the newbies to see but other stuff would be very
much appreciated.

Mark

(1) Sorry, I have problems with the "userfriendly" versions of Linux,
    they're fine when they work but when they don't it can be more
    unpleasant to try and fix that a standard version. Plus they're
    too windowsey for my tastes.