[dundee] Compiling probs

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Sun May 4 21:46:01 2003

Lets start with an easy one, do you have libtool installed?

On my machine it's only required by the following:

(mharrigan@faraday:VisualBoyAdvance-1.5)$ pkg_info -R libtool-1.3.4_4
Information for libtool-1.3.4_4:

Required by:
epplets-0.5_1
eterm-0.9.2
ffmpeg-0.4.6_3
gconf-1.0.9_3
guile-1.6.4_1
imlib2-1.0.6_1
libast-0.5
libgtop-1.0.13_5

Note this won't work on Linux, but there should be a similar command
depending on what package system you particular distro uses, then
again it would be even easier to type libtool :) or locate libtool if
it's not in your path.

There is one other thing... why not use one of their binaries, it
won't actually solve the problem but hey, if it works it works.