[dundee] Meeting Time

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Wed May 7 22:21:01 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 09:58:28PM +0100, Duncan Gauld wrote:
> Well let's properly get a date and time established, and also exactly where
> in the university.
>
> Unfortunately I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays but other than that, should
> be fine.
>
> Duncan

Sorry Duncan but as everything has already been arranged for Tuesday 13th,
and Simon Wells has kindly offered to be our staff representative for
that date I feel it's too late to change now.

As for the time I'm reckoning on starting at 8:00 but let me confirm that
tomorrow. The location will be the Applied Computing Microcentre
Lecture Theatre, I'll give more detailed location information tomorrow
as well but essentially it's at the back of the student union.

Mark