[dundee] [webtrust@webtrust.org.uk: Re: Volunteering computer expertise]

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 13:51:35 GMT 2003

Hi all

Another forwarded message from Angie at WebTrust regarding Linux &
charities. Are we meeting on the 5th of January? Or will it really be
into February (2nd, presumably)?

Cheers

Colin

----- Forwarded message from "WebTrust.org.uk" <webtrust at webtrust.org.uk> -----

From: "WebTrust.org.uk" <webtrust at webtrust.org.uk>
To: "Colin Brough" <Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Volunteering computer expertise
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:15:51 -0000

Colin,
  That should be do-able though probably in January rather than December if
you're after a pitch/presentation as I've got a lot on this month. I might
nip into the Dec meeting anyhow to see what the group gets up to and will
gladly have an informal chat with any members.

Regards
  - Angie

----- End forwarded message -----

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk