[dundee] [webtrust@webtrust.org.uk: Re: Volunteering computer expertise]

Mark Harrigan mharrigan at cincout.com
Sat Nov 8 15:58:56 GMT 2003

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 03:17:14PM +0000, Andrew Clayton wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 13:51, Colin Brough wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Another forwarded message from Angie at WebTrust regarding Linux &
> > charities. Are we meeting on the 5th of January? Or will it really be
>
> The 5th of Jan should be OK? If not, rather than miss a month, we could
> just push the meeting back a week.

This could be problematic, I was talking to one of the lecturers on
other subject and he mentioned that the BCS will be having a meeting
this Monday. I know their meetings are monthly too so we might have a
scheduling problem there.

Will check on Monday with Simon and other relevant people within the
dept for more information.

by definition, not smart enough to debug it. -- Brian W. Kernighan