[dundee] Re: Volunteering computer expertise

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 13:39:47 BST 2003

Following up from this, I fired off an e-mail to the contact address
at webtrust.org.uk, and got the following reply (see the end for my
message). I'm happy to "lead" a discussion on this at the next meeting
- which I suspect this is the best way forward from here... Also, I've
already responded to the bit about the LUG website, and pointed Angie
at the mailing list as the best place to keep in touch with what the
LUG is up to.

Cheers

Colin

----- Forwarded message from "WebTrust.org.uk" <webtrust at webtrust.org.uk> -----