[dundee] Linux 2.6.0

Rob Sharp rob at jedi.cx
Mon Oct 27 12:33:06 GMT 2003

I installed 2.6-test9 on my Gentoo system last night, and other than
having to faff around with getting the nforce2 and nvidia drivers to
install, it all went very smoothly. Alsa (kernel based) worked perfectly
too. Have to say that I'm more than impressed with the responsiveness of
the GUI! Gnome 2.4 almost feels as fast as it should! All I need is some
software the use the i2c (system sensor) modules...

Anyone else tried it out?

Rob.