[dundee] hows this? re: advertising

Colin Brough dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 16:21:02 2003

> Yeah i like it Colin,
>
> Do you think we could put (just even as a footer type thing even), the
> irc info, then if people are too nervous/"not convinced enough" they
> could come on-line and chat to whoever is in the channel.
>
> - or am i trying to get too much onto the poster?  ;)

I've done this, easy enough, and doesn't look too intrusive. Revised
version now on-line, same URL as before:

	http://www.colinbrough.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tlug.pdf

> Anyone got any ideas about an alternative venue in case Simon cant find
> a replacement member of staff? - or would the consensus just be to
> postpone it? - i know that people were quite keen to keep at as regular
> as possible now that we have a few folk coming regularly.

Sadly I won't be around on the 6th - on holiday. While I favour the
regularity of the first Monday of the month, I would be back for the
13th! Don't know of any venues, though, sorry.

Cheers

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough@blueyonder.co.uk