[dundee] all quiet on the tlug front

tgs tstott at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Dec 23 10:13:31 GMT 2004

Well i thought i would break the silence and fire out an email.

The main points :-

Numbers in the IRC channel are down, so considering how many people are on the mailing list i wouldve thought that more would be popping in. Gentle
reminder, server is dundee.lug.org.uk and the channel is #tlug. Get yourselves in.

Any takers for a Jan meeting, we need to know if people would be interested in having a January meeting and more to the point as well - if Simon is
about to get access to the MicroCentre (i always feel very 80's when i type that!), ermm actually i dont even know if the Uni will be open full stop
that early in Jan. If not we could try and find a different venue or convert it into a pub meet - YAY!!

I know weve done this in the past and it has fallen flat on its open source face but does anyone have any ideas for drumming up numbers and also some
content / fun things to do?? , kinda on the same note - the website maybe could do with a spruce up for the new year, and maybe some takers to do
regular-ish updates to it. It at least makes us look active :-)

Right then i shall await the flood of replies to the mailing list, if nothing else it will at least remind procmail that there is a tlug recipe in
there ;-)

Best Wishes

Tom