[dundee] Line In on Audigy 2

alex mole nal at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 19:45:47 GMT 2004

I read somewhere that the Audigy2 front panel doesn't all work.
I have a Live! Platinum and I can't record from the Line In (though I
can hear it). I don't think that the RCA or MIDI connectors work either.
I'm using ALSA version <whatever is the latest in debian sid, 0.96 rings
a bell>

If that's any help :)

Alex

http://www.messagelabs.com