[dundee] Next meeting at Abertay?

Mark Harrigan mharrigan at cincout.com
Sun Jan 18 14:08:44 GMT 2004

We never had the opportunity Jonathan, I've been talking to Michael
<dvl666stn> who for the benefit of non-irc peeps is the brother of
the contact. What he offered was a room if we had problems with Dundee
Uni because at the time I wasn't sure if we could get the room in
Applied Computing and mentioned it on channel. There was never any
mention of a tour of the labs, merely a replacement venue. In the end
I got in contact with the appropriate people and all was as normal.

Michael is going to contact his brother and inform him of what was
actually offered. You never know you may still get the tour but
attempting to strongarm people into things that were never offered is
rather off in my opinion. I think you should apologise to Michael
for it as he seems quite irritated by the whole affair and quite
rightly so.

As for mailing list only people, you were sadly misinformed.

Mark