[dundee] Snotty People and my website

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Jan 27 11:35:36 GMT 2004

I wonder about the type of people who belong to the Dundee
LUG!  I put screenshots and so forth of my Fedora Core 1
inside Virtual PC 6.1 on my G4 Mac on my website not to be
accused of SPAM - but for information: running forms of
Linux inside VPC has been notoriously difficult in the
past; and having got this one to work I thought that some
people might like to see the results!

If anybody is really that suspicious e-mail me at my
personal address and I will invite you to my home to see it
in action!

Yarboo, Sucks and other muffled dirty words!
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html