[dundee] Draft of article for Dundee Voluntary Action

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 21:58:12 GMT 2004

OK, I've done a quick (and fairly minor) update on this.

	http://www.colinbrough.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/TLUGarticle.pdf

I've given the suggested introductory links marks out of 10 for the
purpose of being used in this article - ie, targeted at completely
non-technical users who probably wouldn't know what an operating
system is. These are my personal votes, and I'd be interested to compare
what other folk think. My feeling is that we need one or maybe two
links on "What is Linux?" - and no more!

 8	http://linux.co.uk/whylinux
 7	http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4638
 7	http://www.li.org/whatislinux.php
 6	http://www.linux.org/info/index.html