[dundee] next meeting

tom stott tstott at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 22:01:11 BST 2005

Hi folks,

Well for those that were not there at the last meeting, we had a very
interesting talk from welby on VOIP and asterisk, thanks for that welby.
Seeing that we havnt had a movie night in a while we are considering the
idea of showing "The Pirates of Silicon Valley", anyways the next
meeting is on Monday 2nd May and is in the usual place, feel free to
join the lurkers in the irc channel - joining blitzed directly on
irc.blitzed.org, is your best bet and the channel is #tlug,

hope to see you there and then,

Tom