[dundee] IRC

Martin Habets habets_martin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 15:19:55 GMT 2005

IRC still looks down to me :(
Maybe we can convene somewhere else until it is fixed: I have #tlug on ircnet.demon.co.uk

Suppose we cannot update the webpage now either? To update it with the next meeting date.
If I'm right that's on march the 7th.
Do we have any topics/presentations for it?

Given there is still some time, I could (*) do someting on either of:
- Linux audio applications. Ray, you still up for this?
- gEDA tools (Electronic Design Automation)
- creating a cross-compiler environment (based on gcc)
- Porting the SUN DBRI audio driver from OSS to ALSA
During our pub-meet I said I could demo Minix using 5.25'' floppies (!!!), but when I tried
it would not mount the root fs. So I guess the bits have fallen over. Besides, the power
supply of my PC it getting flaky so I don't want to move it or shake it with a car ride.

*: Currently I can't get my Mac powerbook to work with VGA output, which is a presentation
blocker. It has an ATI Radeon Mobility M7 LW in it. Any wizards available to help?

Personally I would like to see something on firewalls.

Anyways, let gather topics and do a vote.

Martin