[dundee] TLUG BBQ

tom stott tstott at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Jun 4 19:23:38 BST 2005

Cool - the address is 51 Turnberry Avenue, Dundee, DD2 3TL. Not sure
about a time yet - going to see what the consensus is - so suggestions
are welcome (I'm in all day :)) ,
The house should be fairly easy to find - basically if you can find B&Q
warehouse or pcworld or the tesco extra in Dundee then its only a couple
of mins to the house.

Yeah should be a good laugh.
Tom