[dundee] Possible work in Open Source Web App development

Fionnbar Lenihan fionnbar at cix.co.uk
Fri May 13 17:24:33 BST 2005

Hi

I work in the NHS as a clinician but have an interest in health informatics,
Linux, Open Source and such topics.  I've lurked on this list for some time.

There is a possibility of a small job developing / customising a web site
for an NHS organisation.  The hope would be that it would incorporate some
simple groupware / CMS capability.

We've solicited some CVs via an employment agency but so far mostly MS-only
developers.  I feel this is a lack as this is an area OSS is pretty strong
in (as opposed to Desktop apps).

Anyway, if anyone does this kind of work in a professional capacity and
would be interested please get in touch.  Alternatively please feel free to
forward email to someone else who might be interested.

I emphasise this is all very exploratory and preliminary.

Thanks

Fionnbar