[dundee] Re: any penguins in dundee?

Stuart Anderson stuart-k-linux.f179bd at iduniken.com
Fri Aug 25 12:33:58 BST 2006

Well I've been in Dundee a few years now, Just about to go back into 1st
year at Dundee (long story) but I ran the Fife Group for a while and really
missed it when I can across the bridge. If the group gets going again I
would really like to get involved and help any way I can.

Stuart McCulloch Anderson - (Chase)
http://stuart.iduniken.com
http://stuartanderson.org