[dundee] any penguins in dundee?

Matthew McNicol matthew.mcnicol at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:07:44 BST 2006

Hi all,

Thought I'd say hello...

I removed XP from my laptop at home at the beginning of the year to run SuSE
10.0 with KDE, having experimented briefly with Red Hat and SuSE a couple of
years before. I'm by no means an expert user so I avoid some aspects but I'm
generally happy with it. I will probably upgrade to its next major release
although I'm tempted to perhaps try Ubuntu next. On the whole I'm pro open
source & linux.

I've been working as a web application developer at Ninewells since May. I
did my software engineering degree back in 1995 and completed a masters in
business studies last year.

I've done a little freelance website and database work through my own ltd
company. More recently making use of open source content management systems.

Would be happy to meet up.

Matthew