[dundee] Linux Gaming

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Mon Apr 2 01:48:20 BST 2007

I believe there is a simple make command for automatically installing the kernel (make install?) that will also set it up in grub (or lilo if you happen to swing that way) alternatively you can copy ./arch/x86/boot/bzImage and ./System.map to /boot and edit /boot/grub/menu.lst
it's normally also a good idea to copy over your .config file too so you can recompile the kernel if you mess it up (copy it to /boot/config-kernelversion rather than /boot/.config)

Again, I can talk about this if peoples want (not next time, I'm going to parents for a week)

Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com