[dundee] irc

Tom Stott tgs at cincout.com
Mon Apr 2 13:25:32 BST 2007

Whats up the irc channel ??

noticed the MOTD has changed on oftc.net to "we have moved back to
our old server at irc.freenode.net #tlug" - ermmm..... why? plus some
peeps had thier sig at the bottom of some messages stating it was on
the lug.org.uk box - we havnt used that in a long long time.... oh
and plus it looks like someone on freenode as claimed tlug from
tayside for thier ozzie lug - http://tlug.dnho.net/?q=About_Us

just curious :-)

Tom