[dundee] Pipex

J.R. Seago j.r.seago at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 16 07:56:59 BST 2007

Has anyone else had problems with Pipex NOT taking payments, so far over the
past year they have failed to take four payments from my credit card and
six by direct debit. they have discounted my total bill twice by two
payments, (four in total), and in the end I had to give them a cheques as
they just couldn't seem to get their own system to work. I am considering
moving to another ISP as if this is a widespread occurrence then they are
going to go belly up soon due to cash flow problems.
--
J.R. Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566   http://counter.li.org/