[dundee] Linux Society Meeting,

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 15:36:18 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that the Linux society meeting is on a Tuesday night
due to the cinema being completely booked until the end of the month, so
24th of April 7pm in the cinema of the Student Association Building, Bell
St, Dundee.  Sorry if this is an inconvenience but it's completely out width
my hands.  I think we're close to be able to booking the cinema fortnight so
I'll get that set up A.S.A.P.

I suppose it's time for the usual Linux Society statements so here goes; “if
you know anyone that would like to join the Linux society then please bring
them along.  The Linux society is open to everyone regardless if your a
student studying in Dundee or not.”

And the second one; “if you would like to do a small presentation on an
Linux related subject then please email, speakers are always welcome and
your guaranteed an enthusiastic audience.”

Okay guys, I've just noticed that i have just over week to get my finger out
and get ready for the meet.

Speak to you guys soon.

Arron M Finnon