[dundee] Linux Society Meeting,

Paul Lancaster paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 22:54:09 BST 2007

Following on from Nistur's previous link giving a listing of
distributions, I downloaded Studio 64 - aimed at AMD64 based media
workstations- yet to try it, and Vector Linux aimed at older resource
challenged PC/laptops. - Running on the young lads IBM thinkpad P2-233
with 128mb ram. Also have Deb 4 net istall, didnt work on my test PC, so
will probably try and download the DVD's again
Fedora most versions, but do have 6 on DVD as well as cd.
Just let me know and i'll burn what i can.

Paul