[dundee] What's in a name?

J.R. Seago j.r.seago at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 22 13:20:54 BST 2007

On Sunday 22 April 2007 12:15, "Arron Finnon" <arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:
> He also raised some very interesting points as well so I'll add them and
> please feel free to comment them either via “The List” or by email to me,
> as i am truly very interested to hear what you guys think;

I am in full agreement with you,however it is a matter of what you can
explain to others. My project to save the body of which I used to be a
member of its National, (UK), council, money by use of GNU/Linux, fell at
the first fence, (you may remember I asked if this group could lend a
hand). But they, (their Scottish Office), couldn't get past the point that
they aren't allowed to put a live CD into the Desktops/Workstations/Laptops
in their office to try it out, (sackable offense)!

Have a look here:http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html you maybe able
to form a sub-LUG/sub GNU-LUG within Tayside LUG, they might even let you
use their mailing list!
--
J.R. Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566   http://counter.li.org/