[dundee] gah WINDOZE *sob*

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Wed Apr 25 20:18:17 BST 2007

To all: success, I have both windoze and Archlinux happily reinstalled (although I'm not too happy with the M$ crap) I haven't finished customising and... settling in properly. But the FFXI registration server was down all today, which I guess was a good thing. I have everything sorted out.
To Paul: To start off with, I don't really understand what you're offering to help with. Secondly, I don't even know how I'm going to sort out my talk (I'm kinda regretting offering, but don't worry, I'll go ahead with it) so if I need anything, I won't know now.
Thanks anyway

Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com