[dundee] Linux Society Web Site

rb urbanwookie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:31:28 BST 2007

Personally, I think that what is needed by most users is simply a crib sheet
or cheat sheet of the "most likely" commands. These can be expanded into
cookbooks for more in-depth stuff...

I laminated up some double-sided sheets based loosely around the "one page
linux manual" but tweaked to suite SuSE for some users at work and they
seemed to go down well. There's also a Debian reference card which can be
found on the net - kind of like the kind of thing DEC and Sun used to
provide as desktop references.

rb